Hutchinson Means Business
The Hutchinson Regional Airport has been a business aviation center of the Midwest for more than 40 years. Much more than just a place to land, it is a benefit-packed resource for pilots, passengers, and businesses that use and serve general aviation located just three miles from downtown. The Hutchinson Airport is Class IV FAA Airport with 3 runways capable of handling corporate aircraft. Charter service is available. Hutchinson strives to provide the environment and physical assets necessary to meet and maintain world-class aviation support services, specifically designed to meet your needs.
The "down home" Midwest hospitality, along with the first class professional facilities and personnel, sets Hutchinson apart from services normally associated with a busy complex aviation facility. A 7,000 foot all weather runway, and 2 cross wind runways, the longest being 4,401 foot, precision approaches, Federal Contract Control Tower, and a regional FAA Technical Operations Center makes Hutchinson the "right choice" when choosing an airport in South Central Kansas.
- Prime location in the heart of South Central Kansas
- Convenient access to Highways 50, K-61, K-96, and Interstates 70 and 135
- Easy access to Hutchinson business district and attractions
- Complete and competitive aviation services
- Building sites available with runway access
- 7,003' x 100' all-weather runway
- 4,401' x 100' cross wind runway
- 4,013' x 75' cross wind runway