Water Maintenance

Please call our Public Work's main number at 620-694-1900 to report water leaks, low water pressure, or general questions. 

For new water service, to discontinue service, or water bill questions, call Utility Billing at 620-694-2621.  

Your Water Service:
Your water service extends from its connection to the main in the street up to and including your meter; yours is the only property being serviced by that line.  As the property owner, you are responsible for maintaining your water service in good working order.