Parks & Facilities
PARKS AND FACILITIES
1600 S. Elm Street
The Parks and Facilities Division covers a wide variety of functions.
The Park Maintenance construction crews do all the remodeling, additions, and building maintenance for all City buildings including the electrical, plumbing and HVAC.
We have employees who take care of playground maintenance, water park start up and maintenance, cleaning of restrooms, etc. for our parks.
Parks & Facilities handles the Facility Rentals for Homebuilders, Rice Park and the gazebos.
Office Hours: Phone:
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sports Arena Construction Golf Course Improvements
Rice Park Splash Pad Fairground Tennis Courts Resurfacing
Airport Runway Construction Hobart-Detter Field Locker Room
Landscape City Hall River Otter Exhibit
Orchard Park Development Fun Valley Improvements
Undergoing a $29 Million Renovation
- To be completed in Spring of 2017
- New Main Entrance and Lobby (south side)
- Updated concourse
- New Concessions and ticketing area
- New men's and women's locker rooms
- Multipurpose rooms for gatherings and meetings
- Added handicapped seating
- Updated Press Box
- Additional Restrooms
- Upgraded Plumbing, electrical, heating systems
- Will feature Brand New NJCAA Men's Basketball Coaches Association Hall of Fame
- On-site event parking with 1,036 stalls
- Main Event Floor: 22,206 sq. ft.
- Fixed Seating: 5,925
- Multi-purpose gym (2 courts): 14,820 sq. ft.
- Multi-purpose gym (1 court): 7,980 sq. ft.
- Four Visitor's Locker Rooms: 18 lockers each
- Two Official's Locker Rooms
- Multi-purpose (Hospitality Room): 769 sq. ft.
- Multi-purpose (Interview Room): 674 sq. ft.
- Mutli-purpose (Meeting Room): 325 sq. ft.
- Multi-purpose (Media Work Room): 338 sq. ft.